One of the hottest hair removal products today is Nono but is it finally the solution to the age old problem? If you’re considering trying this method then you’ve come to the right page. Read on to find out how it works, what its strengths and weaknesses are, and what actual users are saying about it. Could it be your ultimate hair removal solution? Read on…
- What Is It?
- How Does It Work?
- Where Can You Use It?
- When to Expect Results
- Real User Reviews
- Does It Really Work?
- Special Offer
Designed as a solution to unwanted hair, this system uses a unique technology that apparently removes unwanted hair painlessly and provides long term result. It has been featured in various prestigious magazines including Vogue, Elle, and Allure among many others.
The system employs a handheld device which applies scientific principles of thermal transference to conduct gentle pulses of heat that the company refers to as Thermicon. The device resembles an electric razor but instead of a blade, it has a thermodynamic wire and built-in safety mechanisms that enable it to provide safe, effective, and professional hair removal technology. The Thermicon tip attached to its end contacts with the hair as you glide it along your skin. The thermodynamic wire then heats up and releases the energy to the hair, searing it all the way down to its follicle.
The heat that the device emits is gentle on the skin but strong enough to damage the follicles. While this epilation method instantly leaves your skin hair-free, it will produce permanent hair reduction only after several uses. It does not claim to provide permanent hair removal at one go. What it does is provide you smooth, hair-free skin which lasts longer than the effects of shaving and other methods, and after several uses, the hair will grow back finer and sparser, and eventually lead to permanent hair reduction.
The handheld device operates with built-in batteries and can be replenished with a charger. It is also equipped with an LCD so you can determine whether or not you are using it properly.
The device can be used on most parts of the body including the face but it should not be used on the breasts and genitals. Use the narrow Thermicon tips for small and sensitive areas. When gliding it on curved areas like underarms, elbows, and knees, follow the natural curve of the body and keep it in contact with the skin as it glides.
It will be different for each person as hair regrowth varies among individuals. This treatment requires time and patience but you will notice that as you continue to use it, less hair will grow back and regrowth will become finer and thinner until you experience permanent hair reduction.
- Safe and painless. Although your skin may experience temporary redness which fades within a few hours due to thermicon technology, it is designed to leave no unfavorable effects. No pain, no cuts, no skin irritation, no burns, no nicks, no ingrown hairs, no mess.
- Long lasting effects. You can go weeks without shaving. However, each person has a unique hair growth cycle and will experience results an individual pace. Generally, after first use, hair regrowth will be experienced after 6 weeks. As you continue to use it, you will notice slowed hair regrowth.
- Suitable for all skin complexions and hair color. It’s safe to use whether you have light or dark complexion and whatever your hair color is.
- Portable. It is a small, rechargeable handheld device that you can carry with you anywhere you go.
- Price. It is a great alternative to very expensive professional treatments and less than the cost of 3 waxes.
- Off-putting smell when device is in use. While you are using the handheld device, you will notice a faint burning odor since it is literally singeing the hair follicle.
- Difficult on course hair. It works well with fine hair but it can be very challenging with thick, coarse hair.
- Not too great on all areas. Works great on the face because of the fine hair. On other areas like the legs which have already been subjected to shaving, it can be difficult.
- Not as easy as advertised. You need to carefully read and follow the instructions to make it work smoothly. Take note of the required length of hair as it will be hard to remove the hair if it is too short or long. See how you can make it glide smoothly on curved areas of the body.
- Requires patience. Your fist session alone will take time. Some people spend 45 minutes on the legs alone on first attempt. If you expect permanent hair reduction at once or just after a couple of applications, then you will be disappointed. While you will enjoy instant hair-free skin, expect your hair to regrow after 4 to 6 weeks depending on your hair growth cycle. You will have to use it for several times until you have achieved permanent hair reduction.
Gathered here are a few excerpts taken from other Nono reviews. The following comments describe the general feedback.
Results take time…
Husband and wife use it…
It works but…
Although it is rather time-consuming, it obviously works according to general feedback. Most users agree that it takes a great deal of patience before you see desired results. It is not, however, designed for permanent hair removal. What it does is slow down hair regrowth and makes it thinner and finer with frequent use for permanent hair reduction.
Nowhere else can you get the best deal on Nono but from its official website where you can take advantage of the special offer including NoNo Pro for a 60-day money-back guarantee. The site also provides easy payment schemes not available anywhere else. Additionally, when you purchase it from the official site, you can get a $50 NEOVA Smart Skincare Gift Card redeemable at www.neova.com where you’ll find everything you need to reduce the signs of aging.
Click Here to Try the Nono Pro from the Safe and Official Website and Take Advantage of the Limited Time Offer, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee, and Perks