Is silky smooth, hair-free skin really possible after treating every two weeks for three months? It seems that Tria Beauty is confident to deliver that but this review details how it works, what it is and what it is not, and what actual users have to say about the system to help you determine whether or not it is suitable for you.
What Is Tria Hair Removal?
Deemed as a leader in professional light-based skincare solutions for use at home, this hair removal system uses n FDA-cleared laser device that apparently has three times more hair eliminating energy than any other hair removal device designed for home use. It is supposedly safe and effective providing your permanent results of a professional treatment. The device can be used for removing hair from underarms, arms, stomach, bikini line, legs, back, and on the cheek line.
Its latest model, Tria Laser 4x features the same technology preferred by dermatologists, the Advanced Diode Laser technology.
- LED Display. Its unique interactive LED display helps you through each treatment safely and effectively. It shows the skin detector, battery detector, pulse counter to ensure coverage accuracy, and safety feature.
- Speed and power. It is designed to be twice as fast so you can get that smooth, hair-free skin easily in no time.
- Longer battery life. With longer battery life, it is ideal for covering multiple areas of the body during each treatment.
How Does It Work?
The system works by eliminating the root of the problem that after only three months of treatment you will get seriously soft, silky, hair-free skin. Using its professional-strength diode laser technology, the Tria laser device targets the pigment in the hair follicle. Once hair follicle is disabled, hair begins to fall out. Clinical studies have shown that after first month of treatment, 70% hair reduction occurs three weeks after the second treatment. After two to three months, hair regrowth will become finer and lighter and after three months, hair follicles that have been disabled will no longer grow hair leaving behind only smooth, touchably soft skin.
Who Can Use It?
While laser hair removal treatment is deemed effective, it is not intended for everybody. The Tria device is designed particularly for individuals with light to medium skin tones. If you have darker skin tone, you can absorb too much laser light that may injure your skin. Hence, the device has a built-in skin detector to determine if the treatment is suitable for your skin tone. Additionally, the hair color is also critical when it comes to laser treatment. It is intended to work on naturally light brown to black body hair. Lighter hair colors will not absorb enough of the laser energy to disable the hair follicle so you may not benefit from it if you have white, blond, red, or gray hair color.
- FDA cleared. Obtaining FDA clearance is an indication that the product is deemed safe and effective for accomplishing its purpose.
- Convenience. Laser treatments performed in salons are not accomplished in one sitting. You will have to undergo several sessions until treatment is completed but with this device, you can easily remove unwanted hair at the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Ease of use. The device is ergonomically designed and engineered for your ease of use. It is slim, sleek, and easy to hold through each laser treatment.
- Cost. Although it is relatively expensive compared to many hair removal methods, it is a lot cheaper compared to salon treatments.
- Not for everybody. It is designed for specific skin tones and hair colors.
- Side effects. It may cause pigment change although only for a short period of time. It can also cause temporary redness, swelling, bruising, or pain.
- Requires shaving. Prior to treatment, shaving the treatment area is necessary to allow the laser energy to be more effective since laser works on the hair inside the follicle under the surface of the skin. Waxing and plucking are not advisable.
(Continued on Next Page… Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Place To Buy)
Pages: 1 2